Surface and local electronic structure modification of MgO film using Zn and Fe ion implantation
- Surface and local electronic structure modification of MgO film using Zn and Fe ion implantation
- 송종한; 임원철; 채근화; 이지혜; 씽 지텐드라; 이익재
- Implantation; Atomic force microscopy; Local electronic structure
- Issue Date
- Applied surface science
- VOL 432-139
- Present work is motivated to investigate the surface and local electronic structure modifications of MgO films implanted with Zn and Fe ions. MgO film was deposited using radio frequency sputtering method. Atomic force microscopy measurements exhibit morphological changes associated with implantation. Implantation of Fe and Zn ions leads to the reduction of co-ordination geometry of Mg2+ ions in host lattice. The effect is dominant at bulk of film rather than surface as the large concentration of implanted ions resides inside bulk. Moreover, the evidences of interaction among implanted ions and oxygen are not being observed using near edge fine structure measurements.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.