Spinel copper ferrite nanoparticles: preparation, characterization and catalytic activity
- Spinel copper ferrite nanoparticles: preparation, characterization and catalytic activity
- 채근화; 심철휘; Mojtaba Amini; Maryam Hosseinpour Kafshdouzsani; Ali Akbari; Sanjeev Gautam
- A3-coupling reaction; azide alkyne cycloaddition; copper ferrite; magnetically recoverable
- Issue Date
- Applied organometallic chemistry
- VOL 32-4470
- The magnetic CuFe2O4 nanoparticles have been synthesized and characterized by various spectroscopic methods, including X‐ ray diffraction (XRD), O K, Cu and Fe K ‐ edge X‐ ray absorption near edge structure (XANES), energy dispersive X‐ ray analysis (EDX), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The azide‐ alkyne cycloaddition by the reaction of various phenylacetylenes with a mixture of benzyl halides and NaN3 and also three component (A3) coupling reaction of aldehyde, alkyne and amine catalyzed by CuFe2O4 nanoparticles under aerobic conditions led to the formation of the 1,4‐ disubstituted‐ 1,2,3‐ triazoles and propargylamines in excellent yields. The catalyst can be recovered by applying an external magnetic field for the subsequent cycload
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.