Universal quantum encryption for quantum signature using the swap test
- Universal quantum encryption for quantum signature using the swap test
- 문성욱; 한상욱; 타누모이; 강민성; 최호원
- Quantum cryptography; Quantum signature; Existential forgery; Swap test; Universal quantum encryption scheme
- Issue Date
- Quantum information processing
- VOL 17, NO 10-254-11
- We suggest a universal quantum encryption scheme suitable for use in quantum signature. The verifier in a variety of quantum signature protocols usually checks for the falsification of the quantum signature state pair by using a swap test. However, these quantum signature protocols are not secure against existential forgery attacks; We prove that the universal quantum encryption scheme proposed in this paper is secure against this type of forgery because it uses the non-(anti)commutativity of an arbitrary unitary operator. In addition, we demonstrate its use in a quantum signature. Moreover, the optimization of this encryption in comparison with other encryption schemes is presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.