Influence of pre-strain on the gaseous hydrogen embrittlement resistance of a high-entropy alloy
- Influence of pre-strain on the gaseous hydrogen embrittlement resistance of a high-entropy alloy
- 서진유; 조아개; 이동현; 김우진; 석무영; 김주영; 한흥남; 우파드라스타 라마무티; 장재일
- Issue Date
- Materials science & engineering. A, Structural materials : properties, microstructure and processing
- VOL 718-47
- The effect of pre-strain on the resistance to gaseous hydrogen embrittlement of CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy (HEA) was investigated through mechanical testing and thermal desorption analysis. The results reveal that prior plastic deformation does not affect either the hydrogen contents or the excellent hydrogen embrittlement resistance of the HEA.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.