Synthesis of copper nanoparticles supported on MoO3 using Sun spurge leaf extract and their catalytic activity
- Synthesis of copper nanoparticles supported on MoO3 using Sun spurge leaf extract and their catalytic activity
- 채근화; Mohsen Janmohammadi; Mojtaba Amini; Naser Sabaghnia; Ali Akbari; Sanjeev Gautam
- Azidealkyne cycloaddition; Copper; MoO3; Nanoparticles; Sun spurge
- Issue Date
- Applied organometallic chemistry
- VOL 32, NO 11-e4531-6
- Copper nanoparticles supported on MoO3 (Cu NPs/MoO3) were prepared by a green method using Sun spurge leaf extract. Cu NPs/MoO3 nanoparticles were characterized by X‐ ray diffraction analysis, energy dispersive X‐ ray analysis, scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope. The catalytic activity of this well‐ defined material in three‐ component CuAAC reactions was tested to produce 1,4‐ disubstituted‐ 1,2,3‐ triazoles in good to excellent yields in water as a green solvent. More importantly, the catalyst can be recovered and reused efficiently up to five consecutive cycles with no significant loss of catalytic activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.