Copper(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles from Azidoformates and Aryl Terminal Alkynes.
- Copper(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles from Azidoformates and Aryl Terminal Alkynes.
- 이재균; 이희진; 서혈림; 민선준; 이용복; 이학준
- N-Sulfonyl triazoles; Phenyl Azidoformate; 1,4-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazoles
- Issue Date
- Journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 83, NO 8-4811
- The copper(I)-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition reaction has been extensively studied and widely applied in organic synthesis. However, the formation of 1,2,3-triazoles with electron-deficient azide has been a challenging problem. In this report, we have demonstrated the formation of regioselective 1,4-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazoles from various types of aryl terminal alkynes and azidoformates, which are electron-deficient azides, using a commercialized [Cu-(CH3CN)(4)]PF6 copper(I) catalyst under mild conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.