Implication of multivalent aptamers in DNA and DNA-RNA hybrid structures for efficient drug delivery in vitro and in vivo
- Implication of multivalent aptamers in DNA and DNA-RNA hybrid structures for efficient drug delivery in vitro and in vivo
- 김선화; 곽기정; 강윤영; 송지현; 정희선; Gyeonghui Yua; 안정훈; 목혜정
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 60-258
- To examine proper multivalency and type of aptamers in linear nucleic acid-based structures for efficient intracellular uptakes, we designed linear DNA structures with single and dual aptamers targeting guanosine-rich oligonucleotide 100 (AS1411) and mucin 1 (MUC-1). Multivalent linear DNA structures containing dual types of aptamers showed significantly superior cellular internalization. In addition, multivalent aptamer-immobilized DNA-RNA hybrid structures showed excellent tumor accumulation in vivo without liver toxicity and very low nonspecific cytokine induction. Thus, these multivalent nucleic acid based structures with dual types of aptamers can be specifically applied as carriers of therapeutic nucleic acids without inducing noticeable systemic toxicity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.