Simultaneous etching and transfer ― Free multilayer graphene sheets derived from C60 thin
- Simultaneous etching and transfer ― Free multilayer graphene sheets derived from C60 thin
- 이중기; 오시형; 안민제; Chairul Hudaya; Bup Ju Jeon; Yung-Eun Sung
- Graphene; C60; Thin Film; Multilayer; Thermal evaporation
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 64-75
- Despite the advantage of chemical vapor deposition (CVD) for realization of large area epitaxial growth of graphene on transition metal catalysts, both etching and transfer process of CVD-grown graphene sheets still remain a big challenge. Here we demonstrate the formation of multilayer graphene (MLG) sheets tailored from C60 thin films on the top of Si/Ni substrate without etching and transfer steps based on Ni films. This self-assembled process separates the MLG sheets from the conductive Ni catalyst, embarking a possibility for direct characterizations of MLG sheets. The fine-tuned C60 films (30 nm) are transformed into approximately 17 MLG sheets, thus making it large-area MLG sheets for a variety of direct applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.