Modified Nano-Perovskite Catalysts for the Steam and CO2 Reforming of Methane
- Modified Nano-Perovskite Catalysts for the Steam and CO2 Reforming of Methane
- 문동주; 박대일; 배종욱; 김태규
- SCR of Methane; Perovskite Type Oxide; GTL Process
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 8-5892
- This paper describes the synthesis and characterization of La0.8Sr0.2NiO3 nano-perovskite type catalyst for steam-CO2 reforming (SCR) and CO2 reforming (DR) of methane. Effect of gelation agents such as PVA, EDTA and PAA on nano-perovskite structures was investigated. XRD, H-2-TPR and FT-IR analysis were used to characterize the prepared catalysts. The catalytic reaction was performed in a fixed bed reactor system at 1 atm and 800 degrees C. The feed ratio of CH4:H2O:CO2 as reactants was adjusted according to the SCR and DR reactions. As a result, CH4 and CO2 conversions of PVA agent catalyst were higher than that of PAA and EDTA agent catalyst for DR reaction because the PVA agent catalyst had a well-established perovskite, a high absorption, a high reducibility. However, the PAA agent catalyst had a higher reactivity due to its high interaction of catalysts for SCR of methane due to its strong interaction of Catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.