Impact of fin shapes and channel doping concentrations on the operation of junctionless transistors
- Impact of fin shapes and channel doping concentrations on the operation of junctionless transistors
- 전대영; So Jeong Park; Gyu-Tae Kim
- Fin cross-section shape; Junctionless transistor; 2D numerical simulation; Channel doping concentration
- Issue Date
- Microelectronic engineering
- VOL 207-54
- The influence of variations in the Si fin shape on the electrical properties of junctionless transistors (JLTs) was investigated through two-dimensional Poisson equation numerical simulations at different doping concentrations. Stronger gate coupling in a triangular fin channel was observed, arising from suppression of the variation in the conduction threshold voltage with increasing doping concentration, compared to JLTs with rectangular fin channels. The potential distribution in the channel cross-section shows a less varied potential at the bottom of a triangular channel than at the bottom of a rectangular channel, and supports the result that triangular channels are less sensitive to variations in channel doping concentration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.