Tomographical analysis of electrochemical lithiation and delithiation of LiNi0.6Co0.2Mn0.2O2 cathodes in all-solid-state batteries
- Tomographical analysis of electrochemical lithiation and delithiation of LiNi0.6Co0.2Mn0.2O2 cathodes in all-solid-state batteries
- 김형철; 손지원; 정경윤; 정훈기; 윤빈나; 최성준; 정으뜸; 김태현; 상병인
- atom probe tomography; lithiation; delithiation; all-solid-state battery; cathode active material
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 165-14
- We demonstrated the use of three-dimensional (3D) atom-probe tomography (APT) for analyzing the electrochemical lithiation/delithiation in the composite cathodes of all-solid-state batteries (ASSBs). 3D APT provides direct determination of the Li-ion contents, having difficult by X-ray excitation. Compared with various cathodes, they showed a significant variation in the Li-ion concentration during lithiation/delithiation because of the poor solid-to-solid interfaces, which is an inherent problem in ASSBs. In addition, the loss of transition-metal content was quantitatively verified. We have confirmed that our APT can be effectively applied to ASSB systems and it would be provide a deeper understanding of electrochemistry in ASSBs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.