Piezo-impedance response of carbon nanotube/polydimethylsiloxane nanocomposites
- Piezo-impedance response of carbon nanotube/polydimethylsiloxane nanocomposites
- 전대영; 이민욱; Heeju Kim; So Jeong Park; Gyu-Tae Kim
- Piezo-impedance; CNT/PDMS composite; Cole-Cole plot; Sensors
- Issue Date
- APL materials
- VOL 7-041118-5
- Advanced physical sensors based on carbon nanotube/polydimethylsiloxane (CNT/PDMS) nanocomposites have recently attracted much attention for potential applications such as wearable and flexible electronic devices. In this work, a CNT/PDMS sponge was fabricated and their
capacitive as well as resistive response was investigated by impedance characterization with an equivalent circuit model. The newly defined gauge factor, which considers simultaneously both the piezocapacitive and piezoresistive effects of CNT/PDMS sponge sensors, showed a significantly improved sensitivity. This work provides important information for a better understanding of CNT/PDMS nanocomposites and their sensing performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.