Linewidth enhancement factor in InAs/GaAs quantum dot lasers and its implication in isolator-free and narrow linewidth applications
- Linewidth enhancement factor in InAs/GaAs quantum dot lasers and its implication in isolator-free and narrow linewidth applications
- 정대환; Zeyu Zhang; Justin C. Norman; Weng W. Chow; John E. Bowers
- Issue Date
- IEEE journal on selected topics in quantum electronics
- VOL 25, NO 6-1900509-9
- The linewidth enhancement factor (H) is an important parameter for semiconductor lasers. In this work, we investigate, both theoretically and experimentally, the key parameters that affect H of InAs/GaAs quantum dot lasers. Both dot uniformity and doping density are found to be critical in achieving small H in quantum dot lasers. The prospects for quantum dot lasers in isolator-free and narrow linewidth applications are also discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.