Solution-Processed CuInS2-Based White QD-LEDs with Mixed Active Layer Architecture
- Solution-Processed CuInS2-Based White QD-LEDs with Mixed Active Layer Architecture
- 장호성; 홍아라; Svenja Wepfer; Julia Frohleiks; Gerd Bacher; Ekaterina Nannen
- quantum dots; Cd-free; CuInS2; core/shell; display; QLEDs
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 9, NO 12-11230
- Colloidal quantum dots (QDs) are attractive candidates for future lighting technology. However, in contrast to display applications, the realization of balanced white lighting devices remains conceptually challenging. Here, we demonstrate two-component white light-emitting QD-LEDs with high color rendering indices (CRI) up to 78. The implementation of orange CuInS2/ZnS (CIS/ZnS) QDs with a broad emission and high quantum yield together with blue ZnCdSe/ZnS QDs in a mixed approach allowed white light emission with low blue QD content. The devices reveal only a small color drift in a wide operation voltage range. The correlated color temperature (CCT) could be adjusted between 2200 and 7200 K (from warm white to cold white) by changing the volume ratio between orange and blue QDs (1:0.5 and 1:2).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.