Dehydrogenation of formic acid using molecular Rh and Ir catalysts immobilized on bipyridine-based covalent triazine frameworks
- Dehydrogenation of formic acid using molecular Rh and Ir catalysts immobilized on bipyridine-based covalent triazine frameworks
- 김홍곤; 구니야 하리야나담 구나세카; 윤성호
- formic acid; dehydrogenation; Rh catalyst; Ir catalyst; triazine framework
- Issue Date
- Sustainable Energy & Fuels
- VOL 3, NO 4-1047
- In this study, catalytic dehydrogenation of formic acid into H2/CO2 using half-sandwich Rh(III)/Ir(III) catalysts immobilized on variable dimensions of bipyridine-based covalent triazine frameworks (bpy-CTFs) has been described for the first time with a highest initial turnover frequency of 7930 h− 1. A systematic study on the influence of the central metal cation (Rh vs. Ir), CTF architectures and amount of metal loadings on the CTF is presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.