Optical Reconstruction of Full-color Optical Scanning Holography Images using an Iterative Direct Binary Search Algorithm
- Optical Reconstruction of Full-color Optical Scanning Holography Images using an Iterative Direct Binary Search Algorithm
- 박민철; 김대연; 강지훈; Eung Joon Lee; Kwang Hun Cho; Kyung Beom Kim; Seung Ram Lim; Taegeun Kim; Byeong-Kwon Ju; Sang-Ju Park
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 73, NO 12-1848
- We introduce a process for optically reconstructing full-color holographic images recorded by optical scanning holography. A complex RGB-color hologram was recorded and converted into a binary hologram using a direct binary search (DBS) algorithm. The generated binary hologram was then optically reconstructed using a spatial light modulator. The discrepancies between the reconstructed object sizes and colors due to chromatic aberration were corrected by adjusting the reconstruction parameters in the DBS algorithm. To the best of our knowledge, this represents the first optical reconstruction of a full-color hologram recorded by optical scanning holography.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.