Common Repository of FBS Proteins (cRFP) To Be Added to a Search Database for Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Cell Secretome
- Common Repository of FBS Proteins (cRFP) To Be Added to a Search Database for Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Cell Secretome
- 이철주; 이지은; 안영희; 양원석; 박예은; 신지혜; 백지현; 이수진; 카비르; 플라산트; 홍은영; 염정훈; 정현교; 안희성; 이선정; 주신영; 권유미; 신성호; 나승진; 최선영; 김은희; 박성준; 방오영; 하철원; 이진원; 강운범; 김혜정; 박강식; 이진환; 김진영; 김광표; 김영수; Hisashi Hirano; Eugene C. Yi; 조제열; 백은옥
- Issue Date
- Journal of proteome research
- VOL 18, NO 10-3806
- We propose to use cRFP (common Repository of FBS Proteins) in the MS (mass spectrometry) raw data search of cell secretomes. cRFP is a small supplementary sequence list of highly abundant fetal bovine serum proteins added to the reference database in use. The aim behind using cRFP is to prevent the contaminant FBS proteins from being misidentified as other proteins in the reference database, just as we would use cRAP (common Repository of Adventitious Proteins) to prevent contaminant proteins present either by accident or through unavoidable contacts from being misidentified as other proteins. We expect it to be widely used in experiments where the proteins are obtained from serum-free media after thorough washing of the cells, or from a complex media such as SILAC, or from extracellular vesicles directly.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.