Preparation and investigation of copper-manganese oxide as a high-efficiency catalyst for the azide-alkyne 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction
- Preparation and investigation of copper-manganese oxide as a high-efficiency catalyst for the azide-alkyne 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction
- 채근화; Mojtaba Amini; Somaiyeh Salmani; Sanjeev Gautam
- Nanoparticle; Mixed oxide; Copper; Manganese oxide; Azide-alkyne cycloaddition
- Issue Date
- VOL 160-62
- The present work is developed for the catalysis of azide-alkyne 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction with the aid of copper– manganese mixed oxides nanoparticles. The Cu/MnOx nanoparticles have been synthesized by a coprecipitation procedure. Characterization of Cu/MnOx nanoparticles was performed by various spectroscopic techniques, such as powder XRD, Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX) and SEM and TEM analyses. The azide-alkyne cycloaddition reactions successfully proceed under air in presence of the as-prepared copper– manganese mixed oxides nanoparticles. The methodology is advisable to a wide variety of various alkynes and benzyl halide moieties signifying its well suitability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.