Spin glass in semiconducting KFe1.05Ag0.88Te2 single crystals
- Spin glass in semiconducting KFe1.05Ag0.88Te2 single crystals
- 류혜진; Hechang Lei; B. Klobes; J. B. Warren; R. P. Hermann; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 91, NO 17-174517-5
- We report discovery of KFe1.05Ag0.88Te2 single crystals with semiconducting spin glass ground state. Composition and structure analyses suggest nearly stoichiometric I4/mmm space group but allow for the existence of vacancies, absent in long-range semiconducting antiferromagnet KFe0.85Ag1.15Te2. The subtle change in stoichometry in Fe-Ag sublattice changes magnetic ground state but not conductivity, giving further insight into the semiconducting gap mechanism.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.