Multiband effects on beta-FeSe single crystals
- Multiband effects on beta-FeSe single crystals
- 류혜진; Hechang Lei; D. Graf; Rongwei Hu; E. S. Choi; S. W. Tozer; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 85, NO 9-094515-5
- We present the upper critical fields mu H-0(c2)(T) and Hall effect in beta-FeSe single crystals. The mu H-0(c2)(T) increases as the temperature is lowered for fields applied parallel and perpendicular to (101), the natural growth facet of the crystal. The mu(0)Hc(2)(T) for both field directions and the anisotropy at lowtemperature increase under pressure. Hole carriers are dominant at high magnetic fields. However, the contribution of electron-type carriers is significant at low fields and low temperature. Our results show that multiband effects dominate mu H-0(c2)(T) and electronic transport in the normal state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.