Anisotropy in BaFe2Se3 single crystals with double chains of FeSe tetrahedra
- Anisotropy in BaFe2Se3 single crystals with double chains of FeSe tetrahedra
- 류혜진; Hechang Lei; Anatoly I. Frenkel; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 84, NO 21, 214511
- We studied the anisotropy in physical properties of Ba1.00(4)Fe1.9(1)Se3.1(1) single crystals. BaFe2Se3 is a semiconductor below 300 K. Magnetization measurements show that there is a crossover from short-range antiferromagnetic (AFM) correlations at room temperature to a long-range AFM order with T-N = 255 K. The anisotropy of magnetization is consistent with the previous neutron results. This crossover is supported by the heat-capacity measurement, where the phase-transition peak is absent at 255 K. The superconducting transition at about 10 K is likely due to the small amount of beta-FeSe impurities.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.