Optimal Sampling for Shape from Focus by Using Gaussian Process Regression
- Optimal Sampling for Shape from Focus by Using Gaussian Process Regression
- 강민구; 장훈석; 윤건우; Muhammad Tariq Mahmood
- Shape from Focus; Gaussian Process Regression
- Issue Date
- IEEE ICCE 2020
- Shape from Focus (SFF) is one of passive optical methods for estimating 3D shape of an object. In SFF, a large number of 2D images with different focus levels are required. The number of images may affect the complexity and the accuracy of the results. In this manuscript, a Gaussian process regression (GPR) method is proposed to get 3D shape from the minimum number of 2D images. The proposed method (SFF.GPR) is applied to fit focus curves, which are obtained by applying one of focus measure operators. Experimental results demonstrate the
effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.