Plasma-Doped Si Nanosheets for Transistor and p-n Junction Application
- Plasma-Doped Si Nanosheets for Transistor and p-n Junction Application
- 이기영; 박태언; 이재준; 권주영; 서동제; 나주관; 박상원; 이효정; 이승우; 최헌진
- Si nanosheets; doping; CMOS compatibility; transistors; heterostructure
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 11, NO 45-42519
- Since the discovery of graphene, layered transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs) have been considered promising materials for applications in various fields because of their fascinating structural features and physical properties. Doping in semiconducting TMDs is essential for their practical application. In this regard, two-dimensional (2D) Si materials have emerged as a key component of 2D electronic, optics, sensing, and spintronic devices because of their complementary metal– oxide– semiconductor (CMOS) compatibility, high-quality oxide formation, moderated bandgap, and well-established doping techniques. Here, we report the tuning of the electronic properties of Si nanosheets (NSs) using a plasma-doping technique. Using this doping process, we fabricated p– n homojunction diodes and transistors with Si NSs. The estimated high ON/OFF ratio of ∼106 and field-effect hole mobility of 329 cm2 V– 1 s– 1 suggest a high crystal quality of the Si NSs. We also demonstrate vertically stacked heterostructured p– n junction diodes with MoS2, which exhibit rectifying properties and excellent light response.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.