Depth and width reproducibility of integral photography from multi-view stereoscopic image
- Depth and width reproducibility of integral photography from multi-view stereoscopic image
- 박민철; Sumio Yano; Yuta Katayose; Hyoung Lee
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense + Commercial Sensing 2018
- Multi-view stereoscopic images were produced via the pick-up method with respect to the object set in the computer, and integral photography was generated from this multi-view stereoscopic image. When the multiview stereoscopic image was taken by pick-up, the optical axis of each camera of the array was aligned with one point in the front of the camera array. A calculation method was derived with respect to the depth position and width of the object displayed by integral photography generated using this method. Based on the derived calculation method, consideration was given to the distortion displayed and reproduced with respect to the depth position and width of the object in the prototyped integral photography.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.