Seed Mediated Growth of Au Nanoplates on the Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Films for Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Seed Mediated Growth of Au Nanoplates on the Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Films for Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering
- 김영관; 장홍제; 강경태
- Au nanoplate; Graphene oxide; Surface-enhanced Raman scattering
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 32-1046
- We developed a seed-mediated growth strategy for the synthesis of Au nanoplate on the pyrene ethyleneglycol amine (PEA) functionalized reduced graphene oxide (PEA-RGO) films. This process yielded 17.6% of Au nanoplates on the PEA-RGO films, and the synthesized Au nanoplate/PEA-RGO nanohybrid films showed high potential as a surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platform.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.