Solid-State Single-Photon Detectors Based on CMOS Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Invited Review Paper)
- Solid-State Single-Photon Detectors Based on CMOS Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Invited Review Paper)
- biomedical sensor; CMOS image sensor; Geiger-mode avalanche photodiode (G-APD); light detection and ranging (LiDAR); sensor; silicon; single-photon avalanche diode (SPAD); single-photon imaging; single-photon sensor; time-of-flight sensor
- Issue Date
- Asia-Pacific Workshop on Fundamentals and Applications of Advanced Semiconductor Devices (AWAD 2012)
- This paper aims to introduce solid-state single-photon detectors based on CMOS technology in terms of fundamentals and applications. It covers device characteristics as well as device structure and operation principle, and then it describes several emerging applications based on the single-photon detector including time-of-flight, light detection and ranging, biomedical, and quantum applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.