Accurate determination of low-field mobility in tri-gate junctionless transistors
- Accurate determination of low-field mobility in tri-gate junctionless transistors
- junctionless transistors (JLTs); analytical modeling; low-field mobility; Y-function method; bulk conduction; numerical simulations
- Issue Date
- Semiconductor science and technology
- VOL 35-025022
- The simple device structure of junctionless transistors (JLTs), which lack PN junctions and involve bulk-conduction-based operation, is an attractive component for the future fulfilment of oore’s law. However, the unique bulk conduction mechanism of JLTs introduces inaccuracies in low-field mobility (μ0) extracted from conventional Y-function method. The top channel width-dependent μ0 error of tri-gate JLTs was investigated using numerical simulation and analytical modeling. This work provides important information for an accurate determination of μ0 in tri-gate JLTs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.