Recent Progress on Parallel Processing Techniques for Computational Engineering
- Recent Progress on Parallel Processing Techniques for Computational Engineering
- 박재영; 김민성; 이우찬; 김문성
- Parallel Processing; Computations; Machine Learning; Edge Computing
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Internet (ICONI)
- This paper represents a survey on current trends in parallel computing for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). As recent AI/ML technology is highly advanced, new computing models such as edge computing is proposed in order to reduce latency and bandwidth. Edge computing processes data close to the source of data, thus heterogeneous computing and networking technology are inevitable to support edge computing. Software model for parallel computing is another mainstream. It is expected that the hardware and software developments for edge computing and parallel computing software model are to be active.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.