Large Magnetoconductance in GaAs Induced by Impact Ionization
- Large Magnetoconductance in GaAs Induced by Impact Ionization
- 구현철; 김태엽; 주성중; 홍진기
- Magnetoresistance; Impact ionization,; Avalanche e？ect; Space-charge e？ect; GaAs
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 75, NO 21-1020
- We have investigated this magneto-switching behavior in GaAs structure. Exposing these devices to a small magnetic field (< 0.5 Tesla) induced a change in conductance that was above 100,000% at 10 K and up to 1,000% at 300 K. We also observed a variety of transport mechanisms in a single device that were clearly distinguished according to the bias voltage and their characteristic magnetoconductance can be specified. This work represents important progress in understanding the physics of the magneto-switching function and achieving large ON/OFF ratios.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.