Numerical Computation of Spin-Transfer Torques for Antiferromagnetic Domain walls
- Numerical Computation of Spin-Transfer Torques for Antiferromagnetic Domain walls
- 김경환; 박현종; 정윤부; 오세혁; 고경춘; 오정현; 이현우; 이경진
- spin-transfer torque; antiferromagnet; domain wall
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 101, 144431
- We numerically compute current-induced spin-transfer torques for antiferromagnetic domain walls, based on a linear response theory in a tight-binding model. We find that, unlike for ferromagnetic domain-wall motion, the contribution of adiabatic spin torque to antiferromagnetic domain-wall motion is negligible, consistent with previous theories. As a result, the nonadiabatic spin-transfer torque is a main driving torque for antiferromagnetic domain-wall motion. Moreover, the nonadiabatic spin-transfer torque for narrower antiferromagnetic domain walls increases more rapidly than that for ferromagnetic domain walls, which is attributed to the enhanced spin mistracking process for antiferromagnetic domain walls.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.