High-performance, wearable thermoelectric generator based on a highly aligned carbon nanotube sheet
- High-performance, wearable thermoelectric generator based on a highly aligned carbon nanotube sheet
- 김희숙; 박경태; 최재유; 정연수; Chaochao Dun; Madeleine p. Gordon; Kyle Haas; Pengyu Yuan; 박종래; Jeffrey J. Urban
- Issue Date
- ACS applied energy materials
- VOL 3-1206
- A high-performance, wearable thermoelectric generator (TEG) was fabricated with a highly aligned carbon nanotube (CNT) sheet. The aligned CNT sheet exhibits extraordinary electrical conductivity compared to disordered CNT sheets and also can be directly fabricated as a continuous TEG without metal electrode interconnects. This provides a significant reduction in contact resistance between TE legs and electrodes compared to traditional TEGs, resulting in higher power output. In addition, the continuity of the module without any disconnected parts provides high degrees of mechanical stability and durability. This robust and scalable approach to flexible TEG fabrication paves the way for CNT applications in lightweight, flexible, and wearable electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.