Down-conversion effect on GaAs single junction solar cell using CdSe quantum dots
- Down-conversion effect on GaAs single junction solar cell using CdSe quantum dots
- 한일기; 송진동; 박준서; 고형덕; 김지훈; 김은겸
- down-conversion; GaAs solar cell; CdSe quantum dots
- Issue Date
- PROCEEDINGS OF SPIE
- VOL 8824-882413-6
- Solar energy has been sought as one of the prominent candidates among the energy harvesting methods. The energy conversion efficiency of solar cell is limited by its ability of harvesting energy from limited range in solar energy spectrum. We approach this issue by using the down-conversion effect with conventional CdSe quantum dots (QDs), increasing probability of electron-hole generation in designated solar cell. In our study, we fabricated GaAs single junction solar cells and applied QDs for down-conversion. We examine the effects of such application on the solar cell properties with various methods including TR-PL technique.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.