Carrier？phonon interaction of GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy
- Carrier？phonon interaction of GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy
- 한일기; 송진동; 여인아; 김종수
- quantum dot; carrier-phonon interaction; droplet epitaxy
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials science, Materials in electronics
- VOL 31, NO 19-16342
- We examined several types of GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots (QDs) grown by the droplet epitaxy (DE) technique. Using comparative optical analyses using multi-oscillator models, we investigated the individual exciton– phonon coupling channels of several QD types with diferent temperature dispersions. Each phonon dispersion was calculated for up to three diferent coupled modes in a phonon feld. Nanoscale phonon engineering can exploit the dynamics of exciton– phonon interactions for the design of efcient acousto-excitonic devices and engineered QD single-photon sources.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.