Precision measurement of single-electron current with quantized Hall array resistance and Josephson voltage
- Precision measurement of single-electron current with quantized Hall array resistance and Josephson voltage
- 송진동; 박석인; Myung-Ho Bae; Dong-Hun Chae; Mun-Seog Kim; Bum-Kyu Kim; Takehiko Oe; Nobu-Hisa Kaneko; Nam Kim; Wan-Seop Kim
- single-electron current; quantized Hall; Josephson voltage
- Issue Date
- VOL 57, 065025
- A single electron pump was incorporated with a quantum Hall resistance and a Josephson voltage for the current evaluation in the framework of Ohm’s law. The pump current of about 60 pA level was amplified by a stable amplifier with a gain of 103 to induce a Hall voltage of about 60 mV level across a 1 MΩ Hall resistance array, which was compared with the Josephson voltage. The gain of the current amplifier was calibrated with a cryogenic current comparator bridge. For two different drive frequencies and repeated thermal cycles, the comparisons demonstrated that the pump current averaged over the first plateau was equal to ef within the combined uncertainty level of 0.3 × 10？6 (k = 1).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.