Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 cathode investigated using X-ray absorption spectroscopy and transmission X-ray microscopy
- Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 cathode investigated using X-ray absorption spectroscopy and transmission X-ray microscopy
- 채근화; Jae Yeon Park; Jitendra Pal Singh; Jun Lim; Sangsul Lee
- Cathode material; Microscopy; Spectroscopy
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 261-126983
- In this paper, we discussed about the electrochemical behavior of the Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 battery using X-ray absorption spectroscopy and transmission X-ray microscopy techniques. Ni ions in the cathode material undergoes change of oxidation in charging and discharging state, however, metal ions like Co and Mn do not exhibit this phenomenon. Simulation of Ni K-edge XAS spectra reflect change of coordination environment during charging and discharging. The experimental result from TXM imaging visualized the chemical distribution map for charging and discharging states at Ni K-edge.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.