Long-lasting Nb2O5-based nanocomposite materials for Li-ion storage
- Long-lasting Nb2O5-based nanocomposite materials for Li-ion storage
- 조세연; 송민영; 김나래; 윤현지; 진형준; 윤영수
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 9, NO 3-2274
- Advanced nanostructured hybrid materials can help us overcome the electrochemical performance limitations of current energy storage devices. In this study, three-dimensional porous carbon nanowebs (3D-CNWs) with numerous included orthorhombic Nb2O5 (T-Nb2O5) nanoparticles were fabricated using a microbe-derived nanostructure. The 3D-CNW/T-Nb2O5 nanocomposites showed an exceptionally stable long-term cycling performance over 70 000 cycles, a high reversible capacity of similar to 125 mA h g(-1) and fast Li-ion storage kinetics in a coin-type two-electrode system using Li metal. In addition, energy storage devices based on the above nanocomposites achieved a high specific energy of similar to 30 W h kg(-1) together with a high specific power of similar to 5300 W kg(-1) and outstanding cycling performance with similar to 80% capacitance retention after 35 000 cycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.